Approximately 500g Greek by George Calombaris Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
Greek by George Calombaris Olive Oil, to coat pita for cooking
150g Greek by George Calombaris Tzatziki
1 x packet Greek by George Calombaris Pita Bread (5 serves)
1 head of cos lettuce, finely sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
½ Red Onion, finely sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
2. To cook the lamb, remove lamb from packaging and place onto an ovenproof tray. Heat in the preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare all salad ingredients, cover and set aside in the fridge.
4. Once the lamb is ready, remove from the oven and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
5. While the lamb is resting, cook the pita. Heat a dry frypan over medium heat.
6. Lightly brush the pita with olive oil on both sides.
7. Cook pita in the frypan until golden and lightly charred on both sides.
8. To assemble, spread some tzatziki along the centre of each pita. Top with some chunks of lamb, then layer on the salad ingredients. Serve open or wrapped up in some greaseproof paper.